The success and growth of a medical practice is grounded in providing excellent care and an effective, efficient revenue cycle. While you deliver the best possible care to your patients, we can help you keep your business running at peak efficiency–because determining the optimal way to operate the day-to-day administrative tasks and financial functions of your business is one of the most important decisions you have to make.
For more than 20 years, Integrated Physicians Management Services has been providing clients with superior business solutions that give medical practices peace of mind and help physicians focus on what matters: caring for their patients.
We value building strong relationships with our clients and understanding their unique needs, challenges, and business goals. That’s why we provide customized services and approach each client with a local mindset and a vested interest in their financial success.
Our suite of revenue cycle management services is more than just billings and collections. It’s a rigorous, holistic process we’ve developed and refined with each client engagement since our inception. From the point of charge capture to the time when there is no longer a balance on a patient’s account, our process manages each facet of the revenue cycle with accuracy, security, and clarity.
Our experienced Account Managers will work with your practice to achieve continuous revenue growth and develop positive financial outcomes for your business to help you reach success.
- Revenue Cycle Management: Process claims faster and maximize your reimbursements with our proven solutions.
- Payer Credentialing: Become credentialed faster, build beneficial connections with insurance companies, and meaningfully prevent lost income.
- Payer Contracting: Identify revenue opportunities you’ve been missing and develop strong relationships with payers, all while saving time and money.
Learn more about all of our Revenue Cycle Management services.
One of our core principles is to help medical practice managers and physicians become more efficient and effective with their time.
And when it comes to providing excellent healthcare to patients, it can be a challenge to balance it with managing the finances of your business. Often, it can be confusing and complex to navigate the administrative work behind-the-scenes. That’s where we come in. Our staff of industry veterans help you make effective management decisions, improve profitability, and reduce financial risk.
- Cash Management: Optimize your business’s cash flow with a robust payment infrastructure with special attention paid to keeping your assets protected.
- Budgeting: Develop a comprehensive budget and financial plan customized to your practice’s unique needs. Make agile decisions, establish forecasts, and reach your financial goals.
- Accounts Payable: Ensure financial obligations are paid accurately and best practices are met, and prevent risk to your business’s bottom-line.
- Payroll: Make issuing payroll to your employees a painless experience. We can accurately and responsibly manage, track, and administer payroll on your behalf.
Learn more about all of our Financial Management services.
Providing safe, high-quality healthcare services means adhering to strict federal and state laws, regulations, and industry standards. As the healthcare environment continues to evolve, compliance claims and third-party audits are targeting medical practices and physicians in higher numbers than ever before. IPMS can help your business achieve and maintain compliance with a rigorous compliance program and support through our team of certified coding professionals.
- Coding: Improve coding accuracy and efficiency, eliminate hassle, and receive total reimbursement for services rendered by leveraging our team of certified coding specialists with ICD-10 expertise.
- Compliance: Ensure compliance in relation to billing, coding and government programs, safeguard patient information, and prevent revenue loss, fines, and violations.
- Audit Services: Keep your business protected against fraudulent claims and RAC audits, avoid common errors, and identify vulnerabilities before they become a problem.
Learn more about all of our Coding and Compliance services.
For any medical practice to grow, adapt to change, and operate at peak efficiency, they need a robust Human Resources Management (HRM) program. At IPMS, we support businesses of all sizes recruit, cultivate, and develop their workforce with a holistic HRM designed from the ground up to drive employee effectiveness and maximize productivity. We alleviate the administrative burden on your staff while helping you achieve your business goals.
- Personnel Administration: Recruit new talent, ensure compliance, improve internal communication, process payroll, and perform all facets of administrative work easily and efficiently.
- Benefits Administration: Advise and support the creation of robust, competitive benefits packages that build value and give physicians the support they need to stay healthy, safe, and compensated.
- Government Mandated Programs: Ensure compliance and effectively meet or administer requirements related to federal programs such as ACA, OSHA, and Workers’ Compensation.
- Professional Consulting: Optimize workflow efficiencies and strengthen employee development with our management training services, grievance mediation expertise, and assistance with confidential and legal issues.
Learn more about all of our Human Resources Management services.
IPMS can also help your business in a wide variety of consultative projects on an independent, as-needed basis. We can support your medical practice on projects such as:
- Accounts Receivable Projects
- Coding Audits
- Temporary Coding and Billing Support
- Business Line Profitability Analysis
- Merger and Acquisition Support
- Staff Recruitment
- Workplace Investigations, Counseling, and Mediation
- Developing and Updating Employee Handbooks
Learn more about all of our Consultation Services and capabilities.
“IPMS has tended to our financial and HR management services for many years. During this time, they have repeatedly demonstrated their Anesthesiology billing expertise with RCM, cost containment and billing optimization. Their knowledge of our specialty’s nuances is continually being revised and updated, and with a dedicated account representative readily available, any concern is quickly addressed. IPMS also manages our human resource needs seeking cost effective solutions for our clinical and administrative staff. They provide national caliber support with personal attention.”
Integrated Anesthesia Associates, LLC